Closed cell EPDM rubber black Durafoam tape
TT6110-EPDM-Durafoam. Available in widths of 6mm-1331mm.
- Closed cell EPDM Durafoam tape with an aggressive bonding acrylic adhesive.
- High strength polyester interliner provides high dimensional stability which makes it ideal for die-cutting and has good compression strength and a low compression set.
- Non toxic and flame retardant (FMVSS 302) and is compatible with silicones and various types of plastics.
- Excellent ozone and UV resistance
- At 10% compression you received 100% water tightness
- Complies with automotive industry standards and is resistant to weathering and high temperatures (-40 to 105 C continuous).
- Mostly used in exterior applications like electrical enclosure and cabinet sealing air-conditioning units and industrial access door and hatch sealing at work, domestically or on marine vessels.
- Sealing electrical enclosures and switch cabinets.
- Sealing exterior and interior lighting.
- Sealing industrial access doors and hatches.
- Sealing hatches on boats.
- Sealing domestic and commercial glazing systems.