Zinc plated 100kg bottom mounting drawer slide. Full extension leaves no wasted space.
Strong and durable Hafele drawer slides. Weight capacity of these soft drawer runners meets the needs of all but the most demanding applications. Suits 4WD and camper trailer applications such as slide out fridges.
NOTE: Price is for a PAIR of drawer slides.
- Load capacity: 100 kg/pair
- Available in lengths 450mm - 1000mm
- 3/4 extension
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Galvanised
- Guided by: 4 roller ball bearing with wear resistant ‘red’ urethane
- Only two moving parts
- Simple installation
- Sealed bearings - resists deterioration
- Fitting to the side panel: bolt or screw fixing
- Fitting to drawer: bolt or screw fixing, bottom mounted
- Perfect for off road environments
- European made ‘top end’ quality
Please note that drawer slides support approximately 30% less weight capacity than indicated by their nominated rating when at full open extension. Please consult the weight load chart for further details.
This top quality product has been tested in the Australian environment. Please note a few things to consider during installation.
- When marking hole placements you MUST NOT drill through the slide holes during installation. Doing this will create metal filings which lodge in the tracks resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on substrate, stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- There must be no rubbing of the fixing against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slide.
- Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- Any questions please contact our office.