Soft closing telescopic drawer slides suits applications for holding light objects. Domestic or light industry installations, toolboxes etc.
NOTE: Price is for a PAIR of drawer slides.
- Load capacity: 45 kg/pair
- Soft closing mechanism
- Lengths: 300mm - 700mm
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Guided by: 2 ball cages
- Fitting to the side panel: Screw fixing
- Fitting to drawer: Screw fixing, side mounted
Please note that drawer slides support approximately 30% less weight capacity than indicated by their nominated rating when at full open extension. Please consult the weight load chart for further details.
This top quality product has been tested in the Australian environment. Please note a few things to consider during installation.
- When marking hole placements you MUST NOT drill through the slide holes during installation. Doing this will create metal filings which lodge in the tracks resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on substrate, stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- There must be no rubbing of the fixing against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slide.
- Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- Any questions please contact our office.
Weight (kg) carrying capacity at full extension
|Slide Type||45kg||125kg||160kg||227kg||400kg||1 tonne|
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 300mm738 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 350mm776 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 400mm793 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 450mm787 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 500mm805 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 550mm788 KB
- Drawer Slide 45kg Soft Close - 600mm787 KB