IRS's Response to COVID-19
We know that organisations and individuals around Australia depend on IRS for our large range of products and services. Please note that IRS is dealing with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) emergency in a professional and comprehensive manner.
First, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We have implemented a number of sensible policies in this regard. This, however, hasn't slowed our operations. Our infrastructure, sales and customer support teams will remain fully operational as guided by Federal and State Government direction.
A few points to note:
- Our external sales reps will continue working and will be available to answer your enquiries. However, they will not be available to visit you at your premises until further notice.
- Our external sales reps will continue working and will be available to answer your enquiries. They are now available to visit you at your premises by appointment or will call in following your visiting times and following distancing and appropriate hygiene procedures.
- Our doors will remain in an open position so you will not be required to touch door handles should you visit us in person.
- Our front counter staff will continue to observe card or bank transfers only. Should you require a cash-based transaction, please ask our staff for the procedure. We will serve customers in-store adhering to government guidelines of distance. Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the front sales door as you enter. When serving you, our staff will wear gloves and mask.
- Our staff will operate with appropriate social distancing.
Should circumstances change and any significant impact on our service apply, we will update this notice immediately and inform all IRS customers on our email database.
These are challenging times but we want you to know that we stand ready to help however we can. We understand the critical role we play in supporting our customers and we are continually humbled by your loyalty to us.