This top quality product has been tested in the Australian environment. Please note a few things to consider during installation.
- When marking hole placements you MUST NOT drill through the slide holes during installation. Doing this will create metal filings which lodge in the tracks resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on substrate, stainless steel 'flat head' counter sunk Heavy duty screw / NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- There must be no rubbing of the fixing against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slide.
- Our slides are designed to be Side mounted paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- Any questions please contact our office.