Telescopic drawer slides suits applications for holding light objects. Domestic or light industry installations, toolboxes etc.
NOTE: Price is for a PAIR of drawer slides.
- Load capacity: 45 kg/pair
- Lengths: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm
- Material & finish : Stainless Steel
- Note: Ball bearings and cage are also stainless steel
- Guided by: 2 ball cages
- Fitting to the side panel: Screw fixing
- Fitting to drawer: Screw fixing, side mounted
This top quality product has been tested in the Australian environment. Please note a few things to consider during installation.
- When marking hole placements you MUST NOT drill through the slide holes during installation. Doing this will create metal filings which lodge in the tracks resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on substrate, stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- There must be no rubbing of the fixing against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slide.
- Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- Any questions please contact our office.
Weight (kg) carrying capacity at full extension
|Slide Type||45kg||125kg||160kg||227kg||400kg||1 tonne|