Zinc plated 60kg locking drawer slide. Full extension leaves no wasted space.
Light duty locking drawer slide. These drawer runners carry up to 60kg loads and feature a locking mechanism to lock closed or lock open. Drawer slides open to full extension and feature disconnection ability.
Price is for a PAIR of drawer slides.
- Load capacity: 65 kg/pair
- Available in lengths 350mm - 800mm
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Full Extension
- Guided by: 2 ball cages
- Fitting to the side panel: Screw fixing
- Fitting to drawer: Screw fixing, side mounted
- Allow 25mm extra for the locking tab
This top quality product has been tested in the Australian environment. Please note a few things to consider during installation.
- When marking hole placements you MUST NOT drill through the slide holes during installation. Doing this will create metal filings which lodge in the tracks resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
- Depending on substrate, stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
- There must be no rubbing of the fixing against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slide.
- Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
- Any questions please contact our office.
Weight (kg) carrying capacity at full extension
|Slide Type||45kg||125kg||160kg||227kg||400kg||1 tonne|
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 350mm591KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 400mm572KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 450mm610KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 500mm615KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 550mm644KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 600mm653KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 650mm673KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 700mm664KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 750mm670KB
- Drawer Slide 60kg - 800mm620KB