Double sided X 50m roll
TT4965TP - 50m tesa Premium polyester tape, suitable for most demanding applications such as heavy stress, high temperatures or critical substrates.
tesa® 4965 is ideal for demanding applications and is suitable for outdoor use.p>
- For attaching small objects to glass
- For fixing to transparent and translucent materials
- Ideal for lightweight signage mounting
- For mounting of ABS plastic parts in the car industry
- High initial tack and very high adhesive strength on smooth, solid surfaces such as glass, tiles, wood and most plastics
- Extra-thin and transparent (invisible)
- UV-resistant and suitable for outdoor use
- Colour: Transparent
- Thickness: 205 µm
- Roll length: 50 metres
- Thin performance bonding and mounting tape, created especially for highly demanding industrial applications
- Exceptional bonding performance on critical surfaces and rough materials
- Excellent holding power at elevated temperatures and high initial adhesion power.
- The modified acrylic adhesive offers very good resistance to ageing and humidity as well as excellent resistance to chemicals and softeners.
- The double sided tape is able to withstand temperatures of up to 200°C for short periods of time and has a long-term resistance to temperatures of up to 100°C.
- Recognised according to UL standard 969. UL file: MH 18055
- Fulfils all requirements of DIN EN 45545-2 R1 and HL3, the highest hazard level.