Disclaimer and Website Terms and Conditions (IRS Pty Ltd)
The term “IRS ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website which is IRS Pty Ltd (ABN 52 009 427 141). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website contains materials that are for your general information and use only. We may change the content at any time. Your continued use of this website after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, as so amended.
- We do not and the authors of the materials do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. We expressly exclude any liability as far as permitted by law that arises (whether directly or indirectly) (including negligence) that arises in connection with the use of all or any part of the website or arising from any use or reliance on any of the documents, articles or advice contained on this website.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We do not provide legal advice. You will need to talk to your own legal advisers about the relevance to you of any of the material provided on this website and about any of the documents or articles that are contained on it. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law we specifically exclude any legal liability for any incorrect or inaccurate information that is contained on this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the material on this website is owned by us. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no part of the material and information and contained on this website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold, adapted, performed in public, transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping or by storage and information retrieval system) or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our specific written consent.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or may result in legal proceedings being taken against you.
- Any party engaging in illegal activities involving the use of this website will be subject to civil and criminal prosecution. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this website, nor can we guarantee that we will give advance notice or warning of any illegal or inappropriate use of this website.
- We do not represent that any information obtained from time to time through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any information on our website for computer viruses. We will not be liable to you or to any person for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) however caused and whether negligent or otherwise which may result from such information. To the extent that any applicable law cannot be excluded imposes any liability on us arising from the computer viruses or other faults or defects on our website, that liability shall be limited to the cost of re-supplying that information. You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any material of any kind to this website which contains a virus, malicious computer code or other harmful component or otherwise attempt to alter any content on this website.
- Our website includes registered trademarks and other trademarks that are protected by law. The use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your continued use of this website constitutes an agreement by you to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as amended).
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State in which we have our registered office and the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.
IRS PTY LTD
(IRS Website Disclaimer and Website terms and Conditions 21 May 2013)