tesa® 4050 is a general purpose duct tape, comprised of a soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing in combination with a rubber-based adhesive. The highly conformable backing has good impact and abrasion resistance as well as good electrical insulation properties. tesa® 4050 has a soft, rubber-like and flexible consistency, even at low temperatures.
The tape is weatherproof and offers a good UV-stability. The rubber adhesive holds well on a wide variety of surfaces. The improved formulation is now RoHS and REACH certified.
Features & Benefits
- Width: 48mm
- Length: 30 metres
- Colour: silver (also available in black)
- Adhesion is effective on numerous surfaces, both polar and non-polar
- Highly conformable backing with good impact and abrasion resistance, even at low temperatures
- Good electrical insulation properties and UV-stability
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Lead free
- Can be used for joining poly-sheeting in the building industry
- Suitable for applications like joining and sealing flexible air-conditioning duct-work