- 10 x 22mm cylinder and shaft
- Overall: 525, Stroke: 208mm, Tube: 280mm
- Overall: 595, Stroke: 238mm, Tube: 295mm
- Overall: 716, Stroke: 300mm, Tube: 396mm
- Overall: 816, Stroke: 350mm, Tube: 451mm
- Overall: 830, Stroke: 360mm, Tube: 455mm
- Pressures: 50 - 1100N
- Nitride coated shaft
- Black powder coat finish
- Non corrosive components
- Made to European standard
- Custom labels if required
- Metal ends standard
- Every strut includes: 2 x 13mm ball studs and 2 x M8 Nylon lock nuts zinc plated
- Supplied with a 13mm ball cup end and are suited to a 13mm ball bracket (not included)
Whether you are in the Industrial, Automotive, Marine, Building or Home Handyman industry, we carry a vast range of struts and accessories to fit your job. When you need a gas strut for your boat, vehicle, caravan or camper, horse float ramp, building trailer or that special home job, we can help you find the right match for your requirements.
Gas Struts are perfectly suited in various applications making light work to assist in lifting and holding box lids, camper bed bases, doors and other small around the home projects.
We can supply various lengths and pressures according to your application, and adjust accordingly to suit any special need (within safety measures for each size category) Our range of ends and brackets will complement the fit out you are using, so please check our accessories section for further listings.
To help ensure you receive the right strut for your application, please remember to check and provide us the following information:
- Extended Length: centre of eye to centre of eye end
- Diameter: shaft and cylinder sizes
- Force: newton pressure
- End Fittings: style / shape (eg ball cup, eye end) and material stainless steel, steel, plastic/nylon
- Material: stainless steel or steel
Note: Gas struts cannot be shipped to locations outside of Australia due to legislated transportation of dangerous goods restrictions.