Irradiation cross linked closed cell PE-Foam tape
TT749. Widths from 6mm-1220mm. Thick polyethylene closed cell tape with acrylic adhesive, has a moderate compression rate and good dimensional stability.
- Contains no plasticisers and is well suited for applications where a permanent bond with one of various types of plastics is required.
- Resistant to weathering, ageing and fungi.
- Food and water compatible.
- FDA approval no. CFR178.3010.
- Flame retardant in thicknesses of 6mm and above.
- Non toxic emissions when burnt.
- Widely used in die cut applications and gaskets.
- Sealing between duct flanges in air-conditioning
- Sealing of cabinets and hatches
- Dam walls to prevent leakage