- Our new tesa® 4338 has been specifically developed to provide superior results in industrial painting jobs. Thanks to its resistance to high temperatures and residue-free removal, it is an ideal solution for masking jobs with high standards of quality. The masking tape is designed to meet the requirements of modern industrial paint systems and processes in the transportation sector, including marine and other special vehicles, trains, and trucks, whenever conformability and clean paint edges are required. It is suitable for a broad range of different application conditions and gives you more flexibility in planning and executing demanding paint jobs.
Simplify your painting process with tesa® 4338!• High visibility due to vivid color
• Excellent handling (easy and controlled unwinding, finger friendly, and high conformability)
• For multiple drying cycles – up to six cycles at 120°C/40 min
• Excellent adherence of paints and fillers
• Good quick stick for secure fixation of masks without peel-off
• Clean paint edges
• Seven-day UV resistance for short outdoor storing of masked objects