Single sided PVC adhesive foam tape with an acrylic adhesive on one side. The closed cell foam creates a waterproof barrier when compressed, while still being flexible enough to seal uneven surfaces. The high-density foam has a greater resistance to water penetration than tesa 600 and 601 series foam tapes, making it an ideal choice for sealing applications in the glazing industry. tesa® 64701 has a lower thermal conductivity and is therefore a good material to make the building greener.
- Colour: Black
- High density, high compression strength
- Excellent water proofing performance
- Thermal insulation material
- Dimensions: 6mm x 1.6mm x 50 metres
- Log dimensions: are 1020mm wide x 1.6mm thick x 50 metres long
- Ideal for use in the glazing industry, including sealing between glass and aluminium in windows and the corners of aluminium window frames