IRS 5900 Series Exit WIndow is designed to provide you with the very best quality, ease of install and operation.
- Options available include fixed, horizontal, or vertical slide and exit windows
- Easy to use, robust mechanism, with easy-grip handles
- Smooth aerodynamic low profile rv windows
- Frames & screen colour matched
- Solid aluminium window construction
- Wall thickness: 2mm - 57mm
- Tempered safety glass
- Dark tint GL20 UV protection
- Water egress design
- FMVSS 49CFR 571.205
- ANSI Z26.1
- Recreational vehicles
- RV Caravans
- Portable accommodation
- Horse transport trailers and motorhome
- Truck sleeper cabs
- Caravan window replacement
- 4 X 4 camper trailers
- Trade canopies
- Camper vans
- Automotive applications
The window is designed for cut out size
- Radius corners: 81mm
- Solid aluminium construction
- Clamping frame
- Fixing screws
Each clamping ring size can accommodate two wall thicknesses. For example, the 2mm & 56.5mm clamping ring will accommodate a 2mm thick wall. Simply flip the ring to accommodate a 56.5mm wall.
- Delivery from our Brisbane office. Please allow 2 days
- Delivery from our Perth office. Please allow 12-18 days.
- Pickup available from our Brisbane office. Please allow 2 days lead time.
- Pickup available from our Perth office. Please allow 10-16 days lead time.
It is highly recommended that your window be fitted by an authorised and reputable installer to be covered under our warranty guidelines.
This will help minimise any issues that may arise, mainly water leaking, due to incorrect installation. We also suggest using the Tesa tape and adhesive sealant accessories listed above that will enhance the secure fitment of your new window.
- Our windows come with a 1 year warranty.
- Please note: incorrect installation will void your warranty.