tesa 60202 is a 1.6mm medium/hard grade closed cell PVC foam tape with an acrylic adhesive on one side. The closed cell foam can create a waterproof barrier when compressed, while still being flexible enough to seal uneven surfaces. The higher density foam has a greater resistance to water penetration than tesa 600 and 601 series foam tapes, making it an ideal choice for sealing applications in the glazing market. The black foam is flame retardant to FMVSS 302 and approved for use in the automotive industry.
- Sealing between glass and aluminium in windows
- Sealing the corners of aluminium window frames
- Sealing between panels in trucks and buses
- Sealing externally mounted air-conditioning fan units on walls or roofs
- Sealing electrical access panels on industrial machinery
- Sealing electrical housings, enclosures and cabinet doors
- Sealing under glass stove-tops
tesa 602 series foam tape is resistant to UV, ozone, oxidation and fungi, he black foam is flame retardant to FMVSS 302 and approved for use in the automotive industry. It is well suited to tough environments. The product is silicone compatible and available in customized die cuts.